Friday, July 23, 2010

Moveset Dilemma

So I got an Espeon and Umbreon the other day in my Emerald file (can I just mention how adorable both of them are and still amazing in battles). Although they both come from Eevee, their styles of battle are completely different. For example, Espeon is good in short fights due to high special attack and speed but lacks defensive ability due to low health, defense and special defense. Umbreon however was built for durability. Umm basically one of the best defensive pokemon in both regular defense and special defense. Pair that with high health but relatively low attack power and you have an Umbreon. Give it a Leftovers and your'e cookin with danger. Espeon I'm thinking of giving the moveset including Psychic and Attract. I need some power though and something else. Potentially like Dig or Confuse Ray (if possible) or Shadow Ball. Umbreon however I'm thinking of giving Faint Attack and Moonlight (just to be annoying :P). Other moves to think about are Dig, Confuse Ray, Psychic, Aerial Ace (to kill Bugs and Fighting types), Double Team and Double Edge. Any suggestions?

Nick

PS: Beat the Battle Arena and Battle Factory last week :)
PS #2: I was going through the Battle Factory just for fun the other day and my final team (not even fair) was a Meganium, Typhlosion and Swampert. How are you supposed to compete with that??? Thats right. You don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment