Saturday, October 2, 2010

:) Untoastification Process COMPLETE

Nick got untoastified. Yes. Thats a word. YES IT IS!!! Fool I will argue with you. I will. Don't judge me!!!!!!
So anyways... awkward. After my one person rant there wanna hear how I got untoastified? Well... I beat the Elite 4/5, Round 2! BOOM. Wanna know how? LUCK.

Will- hahahahahhahahah joke. but actually. can you say umbreon and like ampharos for 3 seconds? yes. victorious victory

Koga- annoying. his muk survived a kadabra psychic barely... then he annoyed the living crap out of my umbreon with toxic, minimize, SOME ATTACK THAT ESCAPES ME RIGHT NOW?!?!?!? and swagger. thank god for swagger. raised my attack power by like 4 and i finally hit with a last resort move called... last resort :P. hehehe im silly. victory nontheless

Bruno- annoying as crap. YES CRAP IS ANNOYING THANK YOU VERY MUCH. swept with pidgeot surprisingly until his machamp-o-death. seeeeeya opportunity to win. i weakened it until i could kill it with a psychic from kadabra :). cheap victory

Karen- surprisingly easy. except for umbreon which nearly swept me. oh goodness. i won with a critical hit signal beam with like 4 health. goodness me oh my.

Lance- HARDER THAN THE HARDEST THING YOU CAN THINK OF EXCEPT FOR MAYBE DIAMONDS (yes the rock. yes that was VERY off topic) AND OR RED THE TRAINER BECAUSE THEY CANNOT BE BEATEN. my goodness. who starts with a level 72 SALAMANCE?????? Lance does. The ONLY reason I won was because I quick clawed it with an ice fang and it critical hit him. HAHAHAHAH. sucks for YOU! everything else was fairly doable except for the dragonites-o-dooom. not doom. dooom. dooom has 3 os in it and therefore is CLEARLY better. and scarier. BAH! scared you didnt i. no!? well then... awkward. so anywhos the dragonites gave me a run for my money... literally. i used like 4 revives at least. then i won because he got the unluckiest string of "im paralyzed for 4 turns in a row then i missed with hyper beam". VICTORIOUS NICK!!!

oh! then professor elm comes out and is like "well done. time to beat ME!!!!!!!" 3 pokemon, all starters fully evolved, level 80. harder than crap... hahaha just kidding. i would have literally puked, turned off the game, turned it back on to find elm proceed to slap him repeatedly and yell and cry. then no longer play heartgold. except NOT. aaah. im really tired right now. i just got over sickness so im DEMENTED. no medicine though... anyways, i beat the elite 4/5 (already told you that rant) and gained several level ups in the process. now proceeding to beating them again with hopefully less trouble until i can easily beat them and maybe someday be able to compete with red and or defeat him... ill post something soon about how i need a makeover pokemon style to do this :) hint. it involves the worlds weirdest safari zone ever

Nick

PS: you like how i started off gramatically correct then proceded to say "NOPE" to grammar? yes. yes you did.

PS 2: i like how i ended this post with something for yall to look forward too

PS 3: did i just compliment myself? yes

PS 4: i just used "yall" in a sentence... victory

PS 5: super potions rock socks hardcore

No comments:

Post a Comment