Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Shoddy Battling!

OMG Shoddy is so good. I was afraid it was gonna wreck my computer but it didnt and it ROCKS! You can pick ANY pokemon and they start off lvl 100, you can pick any moves for all the pokemon (that they can physically learn whether that be by breeding, move tutors, or naturally) and you fight real people so you get a real challenge. As of right now my record is 3-1... ok one of those wins was by forfeit because his computer tweaked out but whatevs. VICTORY NONETHELESS! I have a team of complete defensive ridiculousness which is Swampert, Umbreon, Shuckle, Heatran, Dragonite (ok i needed some offense) and Forretress. How are you supposed to beat that? I don't know. That's why I made it. Metagross and Tyranitar came in close to making the team as well as Blissey but I like this team. So I'ma go play some more and you should too. We have a post on the side of the page if you wanna go to the website and play. I have another team too which I'll post later w moves and stuff but yeah. Super fun and you should play it!

Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment