Thursday, May 17, 2012

Cutest Pokémon from Generation One

So. Nick and I were discussing which of the most adorable Pokémon could be used in a take over. Oh... the things that come up in conversation. But! I have decided to post our favorites. Because they're so damn cute.

Sullivan's Choice: Vulpix.



Vulpix, #37, Generation One


I compiled an entire image gallery of the cutest of the cute!!

So how is this not the absolute cutest Pokémon ever!

Nick's Choice: Cubone.


Cubone, #103, Generation One


I suppose I can also compile cute pictures of Cubone. He is pretty sweet... In a sad sorta way. Because he lost his mom and all.

I will proceed to list a few in no particular order:
#25 Pikachu (Duh!) [p1] [p2]
#133 Eevee [e1]
#147 Dratini [d1]

And of course, there are many others. But I'd probably end up listing all 151 of the originals if I didn't limit myself!!

*None of these images are mine, but all can easily be found by a simple google search! Along with a lot of other beautiful ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment